- Last Updated on 07:54 AM 02/22/12
- BY Staff
A 25-year-old South Boston man faces five drug charges of distributing a controlled substance, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office reports.
Shavon Jermaine Givens of East Bishop Drive was charged with the alleged offense Tuesday when Deputy J.P. Adams served the capias.
• Ann Marie Farmer, 36, of Old Mill Road, Halifax faces a felony charge of intent to commit burglary and a misdemeanor charge of vandalism of property valued at less than $1,000.
Deputy A.W. Britton served the warrants Sunday.
• Ernest Eugene Sims, 47, of Jones Trail, Vernon Hill faces a misdemeanor charge of reckless driving.
Deputy C. S. Yeatts served the warrant Friday.
• Gregory Jerome Hamlett, 32, of Dudley Road, Halifax was charged with violation of a surety capias.
Deputy P. C. Clayton issued the warrant on Friday.
• Sandra Denise Faucette, 46, of North Main Street, Halifax faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery.
Adams served the warrant Friday.
• Justin Dawson, 18, of Terry Trail, Nathalie faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery.
Sgt. D.H. Barksdale served the warrant Monday.
• Jerry Thomas Worley, 39, of Conner Evans Trail, Alton faces a misdemeanor charge of DUI.
Deputy T. A. Mocarsky served the warrant Tuesday.
• Michelle NMN Faucette, 50, of Reverend Coleman Road, Clover faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery of a family member.
Deputy S. Edmonds served the warrant Tuesday.
• Ruth Elaine Allen, 26, of Grassy Creek Road, Bullock, N.C. faces a hit and run charge (attended with injury).
• A 39-year-old South Boston man was charged Thursday with a misdemeanor for writing a bad check.
Sheriff’s Deputy Q.W. Clark served the warrant on Terrell Andrei McKenzie of Lewis Ferrell Road in South Boston.
• Anthony J. Currie, 48, of South Boston faces a felony charge of failing to return rental property to Colortime, according to South Boston Police reports.
Officer R. J. Mead served the warrant Feb.15.
• Angelo Hendren, 47, of South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of failing to appear for court.
Officer C. M. Mann served the warrant Feb.13.
• Ponell Hamlett, 45, of Nathalie faces a misdemeanor charge of public intoxication.
Officer J. B. Throckmorton served the warrant Feb.14.
• Brian D. Phillips, 43, of Halifax faces a charge of DUI.
Officer A. E. Whitmore served the warrant Friday.
• Allen F. Holt, 26, of South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery on a family member.
Mann served the warrant Tuesday.
In other Halifax County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• The sheriff’s office is investigating a break-in that occurred Monday night on Howard P. Anderson Highway in Halifax.
Barbara Hall reported that sometime early Monday night while she was away from her home, someone broke into her residence and stole some DJ equipment and a computer, according to Sheriff Fred Clark.
Deputy Q.W. Clark is currently investigating this crime.