- Last Updated on 08:42 AM 10/10/12
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 69-year-old Alton man faces six misdemeanor charges of making threats over the telephone, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
• Herbert Louis Throckmorton was charged with the alleged offenses that occurred Monday, Oct. 1, Thursday, Oct. 4, and Friday, Sept. 28.
Deputy C. A. Bates V served the warrants Saturday.
• Tommy Lee Tuck, 54, of Cedar Hill Annex, Alton faces a misdemeanor charge of making threats over the telephone.
The alleged offense occurred Thursday, and Task Force Agent T. O. Lewis served the warrant Sunday.
• Robin Lynn McKinney, 47, of Union Church Road, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of possessing a Schedule III drug.
The alleged offense occurred July 20, and Deputy T. H. Clarke served the warrant Monday.
• Kelly Edwin Moore, 53, of Union Church Road, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of possessing a controlled substance.
The alleged offense occurred July 20, and Clarke served the warrant Monday.
• George Wesley Garrett III, 18, of Scottsburg faces charges of attempted noncapital felonies and forgery of a check, according to South Boston Police Office records.
Garrett was arrested on the alleged offenses Tuesday.