- Last Updated on 07:20 AM 12/10/12
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 23-year-old South Boston man faces six felony charges stemming from alleged incidents that occurred between July and October, according to South Boston Police Office records.
George A. Chandler was charged Friday with three counts of distribution of a Schedule I or II substance, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, use of a firearm in the commission of a felony and malicious wounding.
Chandler is being held in the Blue Ridge Regional Jail with no bond.
• Christopher K. Pumphrey, 25, of South Boston faces a felony charge of failure to return property and a misdemeanor charge of contempt of court.
The alleged felony offense occurred May 18, and the alleged misdemeanor offense occurred Oct. 19, 2011, and Officer R. Mead served the warrants Saturday.
Pumphrey is being held with no bond.
• Chad L. Anderson, 29, of South Boston faces a felony charge of violating conditions of Court Services.
The alleged offense occurred Oct. 1, and Mead served the warrant Friday.
Anderson was held on $4,000 secured bond.
• Charles Mills, 30, of Riverview, Florida faces a misdemeanor charge of being drunk in public.
The alleged offense occurred Saturday, and Officer R. Lawson served the warrant the same day.
• Brian J. Pittman, 41, of Nickelsville faces a misdemeanor charge of being drunk in public.
The alleged offense occurred Saturday, and Lawson served the warrant the same day.
• Irvin J. Williams, 63, of South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of trespassing.
The alleged offense occurred Saturday, and Mead served the warrant the same day.
Williams was held on a $2,500 secured bond.