- Last Updated on 07:32 AM 02/25/13
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 19-year-old South Boston man faces four felony drug and firearm charges, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Chuquor Raheem Mosley of Cathy Sue Lane was arrested Thursday on two counts of drug distribution, being a convicted felon with a firearm and possession a firearm while in possession of drugs.
The charges stem from alleged incidents that occurred on May 23 and June 7, and Sgt. T. C. Spencer served the warrants.
w Aaron Thomas George, 19, of Lyman Lane, Roxboro, N.C., faces a felony charge of vandalism of property valued at more than $1,000 and a misdemeanor charge of vandalism of property valued at less than $1,000.
The alleged incidents occurred July 16, and Deputy J. P. Adams served the warrants Friday.
• Dick Melvin Walker Jr., 44, of L. P. Bailey Memorial Highway, Halifax faces two misdemeanor charges of threatening bodily harm and breach of peace.
The alleged incidents occurred Tuesday, and Deputy J. O. Tanner served the warrants Thursday.
• Antonio M. Jones, 34, of South Boston faces a charge of driving while suspended, third offense, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Officer C. M. Mann served the warrant Saturday.
• Bobby W. Clay, 32, of South Boston was charged with driving while suspended, first offense.
Officer F. A. Powell served the warrant Saturday.
• Bryan K. Powell, 28, of Nathalie faces a charge of driving while suspended.
Powell served the warrant Saturday.
• Jason M. Smith, 26, of Nathalie faces a charge of driving under the influence.
Powell served the warrant Sunday.
• Berry K. Hughes, 45, of Virgilina faces a charge of driving under the influence.
Officer J. J. George served the warrant Saturday.
• Kevin I. Boyd, 22, of Java faces a charge of trespassing at Westside Village Apartments.
Powell served the warrant Saturday, and Boyd was held on a $2,500 unsecured bond