- Last Updated on 03:43 PM 03/07/13
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 24-year-old South Boston woman faces two felony charges of cruelly abusing a child, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office reports.
Karina Quiroc Lopez of News Ferry Trail was charged with the alleged offenses that occurred Sept. 25, and Deputy J. P. Adams served the warrants Thursday.
• Ronnie Lee Majors, 45, of River Road, South Boston faces a felony charge of failure to appear in court.
The alleged offense occurred Feb. 27, and Adams served the warrant Thursday.
• Myron Franklin Wilkerson, 57, of Pumping Hill Road, Nathalie faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery on a family member.
The alleged offense occurred Tuesday, and Deputy W. F. Cross served the warrant the same day.
• Marinthia Victoria Wolford, 22, of Alchie Lane, Nathalie faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery.
The alleged offense occurred Wednesday, and Deputy T. B. Sargent served the warrant Thursday.
• Blick McCabe III, 54, of Philpott Road, South Boston faces misdemeanor charges of driving under the influence, speeding and driving while not licensed
The alleged offenses occurred Wednesday, and Deputy T. H. Clarke served the warrants the same day.
• Mark Anthony Adkins, 43, of South Boston faces charges of driving under the influence and driving on a suspended or revoked license, according to South Boston Police Department reports.
Officer R. J. Mead served the warrants Wednesday.