- Last Updated on 07:38 AM 04/03/13
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
Three Halifax County men and one Pittsylvania County man face multiple drug charges following their arrests by the Halifax Regional Narcotic and Gang Task Force in February and March, according to Virginia State Police Special Agent and Task Force Coordinator R. B. George.
Arrested on Thursday, March 26, were:
• Marlon Lee Williams Jr., 29, of Pine Heights Trail, Halifax who faces four indictments including one count of distribution of cocaine, one count of distribution of imitation cocaine and two counts of conspiring to distribute cocaine.
South Boston Police Officer R. J. Mead made the arrest.
• Junior Willie Williams Jr., 33, of Edmunds Street, South Boston who faces three indictments including two counts of cocaine distribution, third or subsequent offense, and one count of conspiring to distribute cocaine.
Mead also arrested Williams.
• Edward Junior Graves, 49, of Straightstone Road, Long Island who faces eight indictments including six counts of cocaine distribution, third or subsequent offense, one count of firearm possession by a convicted felon and one count of ammunition possession by a convicted felon.
Pittsylvania County Sheriff’s Office made the arrest.
• Arrested on Feb. 5 was 23-year-old Joshua Allen Howerton of Burch Elmo Road, South Boston who was wanted on four indictments including four counts of cocaine distribution.
Virginia State Senior Trooper Phillip Leath arrested Howerton during a traffic stop for defective equipment.