- Last Updated on 07:28 AM 04/08/13
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 23-year-old South Boston man faces a felony charge of unauthorized use of a vehicle, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Mickey Allen Anderson Jr. of German Creek Road was charged with the alleged offense that occurred Thursday, and Deputy C. S. Hudson served the warrant Friday.
• Phillip Andrew Smith, 33, of James D. Hagood Hwy., Scottsburg faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery of a family member.
The alleged offense occurred Thursday, and Hudson served the warrant Friday.
• Tony Anthony White, 34, of Ball Park Loop, Halifax faces a misdemeanor charge of petty larceny.
The alleged offense occurred Feb. 2, and Deputy J. O. Tanner Jr. served the warrant Thursday.
• A 26-year-old South Boston man faces charges of possession of ammunition by a convicted felon and brandishing a firearm, according to South Boston Police Department reports.
Quinn Theadon Tucker was charged with the offense Friday by Cpl. T. Bratton and is being held in the Blue Ridge Regional Jail.
• Jerrica Lashay Kirby, 28, of Halifax faces a charge of shoplifting less than $200.
Officer T. Clay served the warrant Friday.
• Terrence Prunty, 21, of South Boston faces a charge of embezzlement of over $200.
Officer C. Mann served the warrant Saturday.
Prunty was held on a $2,000 secured bond in the Blue Ridge Regional Jail.
• Gregory Jerome Hamlett, 33, of South Boston faces a charge of assault and battery on a family or household member.
Mann served the warrant Friday, and Hamlett was held on a $5,000 unsecured bond in the Blue Ridge Regional Jail.
• Joe Louis Morgan Jr., 45, of South Boston faces a charge of unauthorized possession of a vehicle inspection sticker.
Officer A. Whitmore served the warrant Friday, and Morgan was released on summons.