- Last Updated on 07:39 AM 05/22/13
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 24-year-old Virgilina man faces a felony charge of aggravated sexual assault, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Tommie Lane Davis Jr. of Mayo Loop was charged with the alleged offense that occurred May 10, and Deputy T. B. Sargent served the warrant Monday.
• Ricky Demont Brown, 39, of Brickley Station Drive, Temple Hills, Md., faces a misdemeanor charge of being drunk in public.
The alleged offense occurred Saturday, and Deputy C. S. Hudson served the warrant the same day.
• Bianca Conyetta Jones, 24, of Murphy Grove Road, Halifax faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery.
The alleged offense occurred May 12, and Sgt. Q. W. Clark served the warrant Monday.
• John Jameel Davis Jr., 19, of Grove Avenue, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of failure to appear in court.
The alleged offense occurred May 6, and Deputy W. F. Cross served the warrant Monday.
• Susan Melissa Wood, 31, of Clover faces a charge of larceny for shoplifting, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Sgt. R. D. Edmonds served the warrant Monday, and Wood was released on summons.