- Last Updated on 07:29 AM 09/20/13
- BY The Gazette-Virginian
A 53-year-old Nathalie man faces 10 indictments following his arrest Wednesday, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Kenneth Wayne Nagle of Chatham Road was charged with forgery of public records, identity theft, providing false information to a law enforcement officer, failure to wear seatbelts, failure to have liability insurance, driving on a suspended or revoked license, having no inspection sticker, having no valid registration, having no operator’s license in possession and speeding.
Cpl. M. W. Bowen served the warrants Wednesday.
• Angela Maria Lopez, 20, of James D. Hagood Highway, Scottsburg faces a charge of larceny for shoplifting.
Bowen served the warrant Tuesday, and Lopez was released on summons.
• Lorrie Ann Conner, 19, of Chalmers Street, South Boston faces a charge of larceny for shoplifting.
Bowen served the warrant Tuesday, and Conner was released on summons.
• Linwood Chappell Jr., 31, of Debanne Road, McLeansville, N.C. faces a charge of disorderly conduct.
Officer C. M. Mann served the warrant Tuesday.
• Delores Ann Terry, 39, of Bane Street, South Boston faces a charge for grand larceny.
Bowen served the indictment on Sept. 13.
• Elridge Dion Jordan, 18, of Shepherd Street, South Boston faces charges of assault and battery and disorderly conduct.
Officer E. M. Cawthon served the warrants Thursday.
• Kimber Leigh Crenshaw, 22, of Old Cluster Springs Road, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of violating a stalking protective order, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
The alleged offense occurred Aug. 25, and Sgt. Q. W. Clark served the warrant Tuesday.
• Michael Lee Clay, 21, of Union Church Road, South Boston faces two misdemeanor charges of assault and battery of a family member and violating a custody/visitation order.
The alleged offenses occurred Monday, and Dep. W. F. Cross served the warrants Tuesday.