Tap the kegs, pop the cans and get ready to experience the third annual SoBo Brew Fest. Tickets are now on sale to the public for $15.
This outdoor festival on Saturday, June 20 will showcase more than 40 craft beers. It is held at Constitution Square in Downtown South Boston from 3 to 8 p.m.
Halifax County Tourism and Destination Downtown South Boston will host SoBo Brew Fest, which will feature more than 40 expertly chosen pours from local, Virginia and national breweries.
The festival will feature two local bands, food vendors and new for the year, lawn games. The full brewery list, food vendors and bands will be announced in the coming weeks.
To purchase tickets, visit SoBoBrewFest.com or at the Halifax County Visitor Center located at 1180 Bill Tuck Highway at the intersection of Highways 58 and 360.
This year’s event will feature a single ticket price of $15 to gain admittance to the festival. The ticket includes six tasting tickets good for six 3-ounce samples or two pints. The designated driver ticket is $10.
SoBo BrewFest general admission tickets include
• Six tasting tickets, each good for a 3-oz sample;
• Commemorative pint glass (while supplies last);
• Access to the festival;
• Opportunity to purchase full pints of beers;
• Access to live music, food trucks and lawn games; and
• Access to buy additional sampling tickets.
SoBo Brew Fest organizers are proud to support all designated drivers who attend the festival to ensure a safe ride home for their friends.
SoBo Brew Fest designated driver tickets include:
• Commemorative pint glass upon exit of the festival, while supplies last;
• Access to the festival; and
• Opportunity to enjoy live music, food trucks and lawn games.