A 13-year-old juvenile faces a felony charge of unauthorized use and misdemeanor charges of petty larceny and driving while not licensed, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
The juvenile was charged with the alleged offenses that occurred March 1, and deputy D. L. Clark served the warrants Wednesday.
• Shandell Monee Mosley, 24, of Union Grove Road, South Boston faces a misdemeanor drug charge of possession of marijuana.
The alleged offense occurred Wednesday, and Sgt. J. P. Adams served the warrant the same day.
• Johnny Terrell Whitehead, 34, of Colchester Lane, Woodbridge faces a misdemeanor charge of contempt of court.
The alleged offense occurred Feb. 24, and Adams served the warrant Thursday.
• Lawrence Eugene Dudley, 35, of Charlie Lawson Road, Virgilina faces misdemeanor charges of reckless handling of a firearm and brandishing a firearm.
The alleged offenses occurred Nov. 25, and X D. L. Barksdale served the warrants Thursday.
• Tammy Lynn Bray, 46, of Love Shop Park Road, South Boston f aces a felony probation violation charge.
The alleged offense occurred May 18, 2018, and deputy R. L. Compton served the warrant Thursday.
• Keith Lionel Traynham, 34, of Old Main Street, Brookneal faces a felony probation violation charge.
The alleged offense occurred Sept. 26, 2014, and Compton served the warrant Thursday.
• Candice Mae Aguilar, 38, of North Hill Court, Danville faces a charge of possession of a controlled substance.
Officer R. McGuire served the warrant Friday, and Aguilar was held on a $3,000 unsecured bond.