A 23-year-old Alton man faces charges of eluding police, general trespassing and vandalism of telephone equipment, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Christopher Grey Moser of Paradise Road was charged with the alleged offenses, and officer L. Perkins served the warrants on Monday. Moser was held under a $750 secured bond.
• James Lee Chavis, 35, of Powell Place Lane, Halifax faces a charge of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Officer R. McGuire served the warrant on Saturday. Chavis was held on a $3,500 unsecured bond.
• Lynn Ann Blume, 34, of Beacon Street, Roxboro, North Carolina faces a charge of larceny for shoplifting.
Officer J. DeSantis served the warrant on Sunday. Blume was released on summons.
A 59-year-old Brookneal woman faces a felony charge of grand larceny, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Zelma Medley of Mt Holt Ave. was charged with the alleged offense that occurred on Feb. 26, and deputy C.D. Wilborne served the warrant on Sunday.
• Crystal Lee Tuck Brandon, 27, of Crawford Road, Halifax faces misdemeanor charges of trespassing, vandalism of property with a value than $1,000 and assault and battery.
The alleged offenses occurred on Friday, and Wilborne served the warrants on Saturday.
• Ronald Bowes, 42, of Woodys Store Road, Roxboro faces a felony charge of disregarding police command.
The alleged offense occurred on Saturday, and deputy J.L. Franco served the warrant the same day.
• Robert Lewis Hendricks III, 55, of Dixon Lane, Halifax face a misdemeanor charge of making false reports to police.
The alleged offense occurred on Friday, and deputy J.S. Garber served the warrant the same day.
• James Edward Wyatt, 32, of Howard Ave., South Boston, faces a misdemeanor probation violation charge.
The alleged offense occurred on Dec. 2, and deputy J.B. Ross served the warrant on Monday.
• Teresa Milam Barnett, 49, of Hughes St., Danville faces a misdemeanor probation violation charge.
The alleged offense occurred on Feb. 28, and another agency served the warrant on Monday.
• Joseph Patrick Brandon, 37, of Memorial Drive, South Boston, faces a misdemeanor contempt of court charge.
The alleged offense occurred on Jan. 31, and deputy D.L. Clark served the warrant on Tuesday.