A 39-year-old South Boston man faces a felony charge of assault with intent to maim and three misdemeanor charges of vandalism, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Gregory Jerome Hamlett of Philpott Road was charged with the alleged offenses that occurred May 2, and South Boston Police Officer L. Perkins served the warrants Saturday.
Hamlett was held without bond.
• A 34-year-old South Boston man faces a felony charge of larceny by credit card theft and misdemeanor charges of fraud by credit card and two contempt of court charges.
Calvin Bernard Wyche Jr. of Willow Street was charged with the alleged offenses that occurred Nov. 30 and Jan. 14 and Jan. 23, and another agency served the warrants Saturday.
• Kory Lenorad Lennon, 22, of State Shed Road, Nathalie faces a felony charge of purchasing/transporting a firearm in violation of a protective order and a misdemeanor charge of carrying a concealed weapon.
The alleged offenses occurred Monday, and Deputy J. L. Franco served the warrants the same day.
• Thomas Joseph Kellner, 51, of North Terry’s Bridge Road, Halifax faces a felony charge for a probation violation.
The alleged offense occurred July 15, 2015, and another agency served the warrant.
• James Martin, 47, of Austin Acres Lane, Clover faces misdemeanor charges of assault and battery of a family member and brandishing a firearm.
The alleged offenses occurred Friday, and Cpl. S. Britton served the warrants Saturday.
• Rebecca Smoot Martin, 50, of Austin Acres Lane, Clover faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery.
The alleged offense occurred Friday, and Britton served the warrant Sunday.
• Lorie Ann Suarez, 41, of Meadville Trail, Halifax faces a misdemeanor contempt of court charge.
The alleged offense occurred May 21, and another agency served the warrant Friday.
• Hector Moreno, 50, of Birch Elmo Road, South Boston faces a pair of misdemeanor charges for filming/videoing an undressed person.
The alleged offenses occurred May 1 and Friday, and Deputy C. S. Hudson served the warrants Friday.
• Travis Wade Hamlett, 30, of Floralee Road, Phenix faces a misdemeanor contempt of court charge.
The alleged offense occurred Jan. 14, and another agency served the warrant Saturday.
• Robert Lee Martin, 58, of Leigh McKay Trail, South Boston faces sexual assault and forcible rape charges, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Sgt. T. N. Bratton served the warrants Friday, and Martin was held without bond.
• Jose Dominguez, 37, of Estes Plant Road Piedmont, South Carolina, faces charges of obstruction of justice by threat/force and assault and battery.
Officer D. Blanks served the warrants Sunday, and Dominguez was held on a $5,000 secured bond.
• Tamara Edith Sampson, 48, of North Main Street, South Boston faces probation violation and identity theft charges.
Officer K. Bane and Cpl. A. Whitmore served the warrants Saturday for Richmond authorities, and Sampson was held without bond.
• Angela Darlene Cash, 35, of Maple Avenue, Halifax faces a pair of larceny charges for shoplifting and a trespassing charge.
Halifax Police Department served the warrants Sunday.
• Braelyn Macy Martin, 18, of Dixon Lane, Halifax faces a larceny charge for shoplifting.
Officer J. Long served the warrant Tuesday, and Martin was released on summons.