A 50-year-old Chatham man faces three felony drug charges for possession of a Schedule I/II substance, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Ricky Francisco of Game Reserve Road was charged with the alleged offenses that occurred March 24, 2017, and another agency served the warrants Wednesday.
• Joe Belt Allred Jr., 53, of Long Branch Lane, Scottsburg faces a felony probation violation.
The alleged offense occurred Oct. 12, 2011, and deputy J. A. Short served the warrant Wednesday.
• Gerald Wayne Brake, 43, of Greenpoint Drive, Greensboro, North Carolina, faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery of a family member.
The alleged offense occurred Saturday, and Sgt. J. P. Adams served the warrant Wednesday.
• Kevin Demario Powell, 30, of Snead Lane, Halifax faces a misdemeanor contempt of court charge.
The alleged offense occurred Monday, and Capt. D. H. Barksdale served the warrant Tuesday.
• Phyllis Antoinette Sekpeh, 68, of E. Elkhorn Road, Java faces a misdemeanor charge of vandalism.
The alleged offense occurred Dec. 3, and deputy T. B. Sargent served the warrant Tuesday.
• Ledon Antwon Chandler, 39, of Richmond Highway, Alexandria was issued a misdemeanor capias to show cause.
The alleged offense occurred Oct. 29, and Barksdale served the capias Tuesday.