A 45-year-old Clover man faces a felony charge of shooting into an occupied vehicle, a felony charge of destruction of property and a misdemeanor charge of discharging a firearm on a highway, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Rodney Lee Griles of Newbill School Road was charged with the alleged offenses that occurred Thursday, and deputy W. G. Nunn served the warrants Sunday.
• Cordaro Gene Sweeney, 32, of Love Shop Park Road, South Boston faces a felony charge of arson of a dwelling.
The alleged offense occurred Sunday, and Jones served the warrant the same day.
w James Thomas Mullikin, 36, of Parsons Farm Road, Vernon Hill faces a felony charge of eluding police/disregarding police, and a misdemeanor charge each of assault and battery, driving while license is revoked or suspended, a misdemeanor charge of reckless driving/speeding 20 miles per hour or more above the speed limit, operating vehicle with expired rejection and failure to stop or yield to traffic.
The alleged offenses occurred Thursday and Aug. 20, and Sgt. J. P. Adams served the warrants Thursday.
• Clifton Louis Chappell Jr., 27, of McKinney Street, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of using profanity over a public airway.
The alleged offense occurred Dec. 22, and deputy C. D. Wilborne served the warrant Friday.
• Zenji Walton, 51, of Bolling Road, Richmond faces two misdemeanor charges of failure to appear.
The alleged offenses occurred Oct. 22 and Sept. 18, and deputy J. B. Ross served the warrants Friday.
• Sandra Boyd Barksdale, 55, of Bagwell Drive, Scottsburg faces a felony charge of petty larceny, third offense and a misdemeanor charge each of obtaining money under false pretense and trespassing.
The alleged offenses occurred Sept. 3, and deputy J. S. Garber served the warrants Saturday.
• Diamond Alexis Maxwell, 24, of Love Shop Park Road, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery of a family member.
The alleged offense occurred Dec. 3, and deputy G. L. Jones served the warrant Sunday.
• Tray Lavour Palmer, 28, of Easley Hill Trail, Nathalie faces a misdemeanor charge of bailee violation release/pretrial condition.
The alleged offense occurred Dec. 15, and deputy J. B. Ragans served the warrant Monday.
• Scott Aaron Casey, 29, of Blue Ridge Lane, Halifax faces a felony charge of violating probation of a felony offense.
The alleged offense occurred Thursday, and Ragans served the warrant Monday.