A 35-year-old Clover woman faces a felony charge possession of a weapon, not a gun, a felony charge of possession of a firearm with drugs, two felony charges of possession of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor drug charge of possession of marijuana and two misdemeanor charges of contributing to the delinquency of a minor, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Stephanie Brooke Smith of John Henry Brown Road was charged with the alleged offenses that occurred on Aug. 7, and another agency served the warrants Friday.
• Allison Duenos Lester, 27, of Grant Sreet, Danville, faces a felony drug charge of possession of a Schedule I/II substance, and misdemeanor charges of altering or forging license plates, failure to have liability insurance, driving while not licensed, possession of a Schedule IV substance, and operating a vehicle without registration/ plates.
The alleged offenses occurred Friday, and Deputy H. O. Weddle served the warrants the same day.
• Kevin Stanford Taylor, 31, of Cody Road, Nathalie, faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery of a family member.
The alleged offense occurred Friday, and Weddle served the warrant the same day.
• Paula Emery Santos, 36, of Piney Forest Road, Danville, faces a misdemeanor charge of violating a provision of a protective order.
The alleged offense occurred Friday, and another agency served the warrant the same day.
• Joseph Edward Dunn IV, 22, of A.S. Cannon Boulevard, Shelbyville, Tennessee, faces a misdemeanor charge of violating a provision of a protective order.
The alleged offense occurred on Jan. 7, and another agency served the warrant Friday.
• Stefon Demario Davis, 24, of Union Church Road, Halifax, faces a probation violation charge.
The alleged offense occurred on Sept. 24, and Sgt. M. W. Bowen with the South Boston Police Department served the warrant Sunday.
Davis was held on a $2,500 secured bond.
• Casey James Bowes, 34, of McGhees Mill Road, Semora, North Carolina, faces a misdemeanor charge of identity theft.
The alleged offense occurred on June 29, and Weddle served the warrant Sunday.
• Vincent Lee Smith, 65, of Mortons Ferry Road, Nathalie, faces misdemeanor charges of reckless driving/speeding, driving under the influence and being a habitual offender, no danger.
The alleged offenses occurred Monday, and Deputy J. S. Garber served the warrants the same day.
A 55-year-old Glen Allen man faces charges of petty larceny, general trespassing and driving with a suspended or revoked license, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Jamie Waller of Kennedy Station Lane was charged with the alleged offenses, and Officer J. George served the warrants Thursday.
• Aliyah Antiana Chandler, 19, of South Terrys Bridge Road, Scottsburg, faces a charge of giving tobacco to a person under the age of 18.
The warrant was served on Friday.
• Bradley William Lien, 27, of Dudley Road, Halifax faces a charge of being drunk in public/curse and abuse.
Officer F. A. Powell served the warrant Monday, and Lien was held until sober.