A 27-year-old Danville resident faces a felony charge for grand larceny (not from a person), according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office reports.
Allison Duenos Puckett of Grant Street, Danville was charged with the alleged offense that occurred Tuesday, and another agency served the warrant on Wednesday.
• Michael Scott Essig, 28, of Buelah Road, Nathalie, faces a misdemeanor charge of making threats over the telephone.
The alleged offense occurred Sunday, and Deputy R.L. Compton served the warrant on Tuesday.
• Jasmine Dazzray Canada, 22, of Newbill School Road, Halifax, faces a misdemeanor charge of violating a protective order for stalking.
The alleged offense occurred Wednesday, and Deputy S.M. Bowen served the warrant the same day.
• Latisha Rawlings, 24, of Morton’s Ferry Road, Nathalie, faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery.
The alleged offense occurred Jan. 4, 2017, and another agency served the warrant on Wednesday.
• Dimetri White, 19, of Love Shop Park Road, faces capias charges for failure to appear and show cause, according to South Boston Police Department records.
The alleged offenses occurred July 25, 2018, and July 24, 2019.
Officer J. Butler served the warrants on Tuesday, and White was held on no bond.
• Calven T. Winfield, 34, of Easley Lane, Halifax, faces charges of possession of marijuana and driving while drinking alcohol.
Officer R. McGuire served the warrants on Thursday.