A 34-year-old Clover man faces a misdemeanor drug charge of marijuana possession, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Joshua D. Cook of Mosely Ferry Road was charged with the alleged offense that occurred Thursday, and deputy J. L. Franco served the warrant the same day.
• Joseph Clayton Garrington, 38, homeless faces a misdemeanor charge of disorderly conduct.
The alleged offense occurred Thursday, and deputy W. G. Yancey served the warrant the same day.
• Sherman Ray Canada, 52, of Halifax County Adult Detention Center, Halifax faces four misdemeanor charges for probation violations.
The alleged offenses occurred Jan. 28 and Dec. 17, 2018, and another agency served the warrants Thursday.
• Brittany Elaine Coleman, 27, of Blue Ridge Lane, Halifax faces a misdemeanor charge to show cause.
The alleged offense occurred Oct. 21, and deputy C. G. Martin served the warrant Friday.
• Melody Michelle Dunn, 29, of James D. Hagood Highway, Scottsburg faces a misdemeanor contempt of court charge.
The alleged offense occurred Sept. 24, and Martin served the warrant Friday.
• Andre Alexander, 19, of South Boston faces a charge of assault and battery, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Officer D. Blanks Jr. served the warrant Friday, and Alexander was held on a $1,500 unsecured bond.