A 20-year-old Farmville man, Kevion Wane Webb, faces a charge of hit and run attended – victim injured, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Cpl. J. J. George served the warrant Aug. 11.
Webb had been traveling westbound on Bill Tuck Highway at 4:50 a.m. on Aug. 11 when he lost control of his 1994 Honda Civic and veered into the eastbound lane striking a 2005 Chevrolet truck driven by 32-year-old Arthur Bales of Hillboro, Kentucky, according to an accident report filed by George.
The Honda left the scene, and the suspect stopped in the Riverdale Plaza lot and fled on foot, the report continues.
As stated in the report, he was taken into custody later that same morning.
No injuries were reported in the incident, and George estimated $2,500 in damages each to both vehicles.
• Paris Malik Palmer, 26, of Dryburg Road, Scottsburg faces charges of not reporting an accident and driving while license revoked/suspended. George served the warrants Monday.
Palmer was held on no bond.
• Jared Lavar Newman, 24, of Fenton Street, South Boston faces charges of driving while under the influence and refusing breathalyzer.
Cpl. George served the warrants Saturday.
• James Edward Wyatt, 33, of Howard Avenue, South Boston faces a charge of felonious assault with intent to maim.
Deputy A. C. Dunn served the warrant Aug. 13.
A 58-year-old Nathalie faces man a felony charge of possession of a weapon, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Todd Jefferson Lake of Liberty Pines Trail was charged with the alleged offense that occurred Sunday, and Sgt. J. P. Adams served the warrant the same day.
Romello Alejandro Madera, 19, of Edmunds Street, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of failure to appear.
The alleged offense occurred July 6, and deputy J. C. Young served the warrants Monday.
• Edward Dante Younger, 29, of Love Shop Park, South Boston faces a charge of assault and battery of a family member.
The alleged offense occurred Sunday, and Adams served the warrants the same day.
• Lamar Harvard Lace Ballou, 30, of Wentworth Drive, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of public swearing/intoxication.
The alleged offense occurred Saturday, and deputy H. O. Weddle served the warrants the same day.
• Floyd Lee Bomar, 61, of Perth Road, Nathalie faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery.
The alleged offense occurred Aug. 10, and Adams served the warrant Saturday.
• Barbara Bond, 55, of Hilltop Drive, South Boston faces a charge of assault and battery of a family member.
The alleged offense occurred Aug. 11, and deputy S. M. Bowen served the warrant Aug. 12.
• Starlynn Daniel Dunevant, 44, of Charlie Jay Road, Roxboro, North Carolina faces a charge of driving under the influence, first offense.
The alleged offense occurred Aug. 12, and deputy G. L. Jones served the warrant Thursday.
• Demetrius Lamontic Ferrell, 42, of Chestnut Creek Road, Halifax faces a misdemeanor charge of bailee violation.
The alleged offense occurred July 7, and deputy J. C. Young served the warrant Tuesday.
• Woodrow Franklin Short Jr., 53, of Perth Road, Nathalie faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery.
The alleged offense occurred March 24, and deputy D. L. Clark served the warrant Wednesday.