A 31-year-old South Boston man faces a felony charge of probation violation, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Brian Darnell Hopkins of Ferry Street was charged with the alleged offense that occurred Nov. 17, 2018, and Cpl. C. J. Yeatts served the warrant Friday.
• Edward Lamont Traynham, 36, of Mortons Ferry Road, Nathalie faces a felony probation violation charge and a misdemeanor contempt of court charge
The alleged offenses occurred Dec. 4, 2017 and Dec. 13, 2018, and Yeatts served the warrants Saturday.
• Richard Ziglar, 57, of Mebane Street, Burlington, North Carolina, faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery of a family member.
The alleged offense occurred Friday, and deputy J. L. Franco served the warrant the same day.
• Brandon Gerald Dawson, 28,of Dawson Trail, Alton faces a misdemeanor charge of failure to appear.
The alleged offense occurred Oct. 22, and deputy C. D. Wilborne served the warrant Saturday.
• Cody Dylan Tuck, 24, of Lenhart Drive, Chase City faces a misdemeanor charge of being drunk in public.
The alleged offense occurred Sunday, and Wilborne served the warrant the same day.
• Leon Nathaniel Wolford, 52, of Alchie Lane, Nathalie faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery.
The alleged offense occurred Friday, and Franco served the warrant Sunday.
• Joseph Matthew Arnold, 31, of S. Main Street, Halifax faces a misdemeanor charge of filming or videoing an undressed person.
The alleged offense occurred Nov. 24, and Sgt. J. P. Adams served the warrant Monday.