A 25-year-old Halifax man faces a felony drug charge of possession of a Schedule I/II drug, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Dominic Coles Powell of Meadville Road faces the charge that allegedly occurred Oct. 21, and Deputy J. S. Garber served the warrant Thursday.
• Charles-Pierre Tanner, 50, of Deepwood Circle, Richmond faces a felony charge of driving on a revoked driver’s license due to a DWI violation and misdemeanor charges of refusing a blood/breath test and driving on a suspecting license for a DUI conviction.
The alleged offense occurred March 16, and Deputy P. C. Clayton served the warrant Thursday.
• Melody Michelle Dunn, 29, of Hicks Yarboro Road, Roxboro, North Carolina, faces a pair of misdemeanor contempt of court charges.
The alleged offenses occurred May 17 and May 28, and Deputy T. H. Clarke served the warrants Thursday.
• Paul Bryan Dease, 44, of John Henry Brown Road, Clover faces a misdemeanor contempt of court charge.
The alleged offense occurred June 17, and Deputy W. G. Nunn served the warrant Thursday.
• Mary Saunders, 79, of Hog Wallow Road, Nathalie faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery of a family member.
The alleged offense occurred Thursday, and Clayton served the warrant Thursday.
• John T. Ridgeway, 61, of Hog Wallow Road, Nathalie faces a misdemeanor breach of peace charge.
The alleged offense occurred Thursday, and Clayton served the warrant the same day.
• Donald William Logan III, 35, of Virgilina Road, Virgilina faces misdemeanor charges of driving under the influence and refusing a blood/breath test.
The alleged offenses occurred Thursday, and Deputy T. M. Moore served the warrants the same day.
• Cha’Terrias La’Juan Harris, 35, of Ellyson Avenue, South Boston faces a charge of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Officer B. McGuire served the warrant Friday, and no bond was set for Harris.