A 56-year-old Halifax man faces a felony drug charge for possession of a controlled substance, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Albert Junior Hubbard of Swain Road was charged with the alleged offense that occurred April 12, 2018, and Cpl. C. J. Yeatts served the warrant Wednesday.
• Clarence Hall Jr., 52, of Mt. Carmel Road, Alton faces a felony probation violation charge.
The alleged offense occurred Feb. 15, 2018, and another agency served the warrant Tuesday.
• Dwight Wayne Roberts, 28, of Wilson Road, Virgilina faces a misdmeanor charge for driving on a suspended or revoked license.
The alleged offense occurred April 9, and another agency served the warrant Tuesday.
• Kenna Nichole Moser, 18, of Sawtooth Drive, Alton faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery of a family member.
The alleged offense occurred March 16, and Deputy R. L. Compton served the warrant Tuesday.
• Kimberly Crowe Toole, 29, of L. P. Bailey Memorial Highway, Halifax faces a misdemeanor charge of making false reports to police.
The alleged offense occurred March 3, and Compton served the warrant Tuesday.
• Kaitlyn Brooke Martin, 19, of Clover Road, Clover faces misdemeanor charges of illegally possessing alcohol under the age of 21 and being drunk in public.
The alleged offenses occurred Tuesday, and Deputy T. W. Bush served the warrants Wednesday.
• A 20-year-old Scottsburg man faces a felony charge of burglary with intent and a misdemeanor charge of petty larceny, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Tariq Sydnor of Lee Syd Moore Road was charged with the alleged offenses when Officer J. Long served the warrants Tuesday, and Sydnor was held with no bond.
• William David Snyder, 37, of James D. Hagood Highway, South Boston faces a charge of being a fugitive from justice.
Officer B. Jones served the warrant Tuesday, and Snyder was held with no bond.
• Christopher Matthew Mather, 28, of Haskins Street, South Boston faces a charge of being drunk in public/curse and abuse.
Officer C. Collie served the warrant Tuesday.
• Edwin Alexander Villeda Jr., 23, of Hamilton Boulevard, South Boston faces a contempt of court charge.
Officers L. Perkins and J. Long served the warrant Monday, and Villeda was held on a $2,500 secured bond.