A 48-year-old Nathalie man faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Eric Eugene Black of Jimmy’s Trail was charged with the alleged offense that occurred Aug. 21, and Deputy G. L. Jones served the warrant Wednesday.
• Thomas Lee Atkinson Jr., 25, of Highway 49, Chase City faces a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance and a misdemeanor charge of petty larceny.
The alleged offenses occurred Thursday, and Deputy J. S. Garber served the warrants the same day.
• Michelle L. Holland, 49, of East Oak Hill Drive, Halifax faces a larceny charge of shoplifting, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Officer J. Long served the warrant Tuesday, and Holland was held on a $1,500 unsecured bond.
• Jared Lavar Newman, 23, of Fenton Street, South Boston faces a charge of assault and battery of a family member.
Officer J. Jones served the warrant Tuesday, and Newman was held on a $1,000 secured bond.
• Travon Edmondson, 23, of Ball Park Loop, Halifax faces charges of possession of marijuana and drinking alcohol while driving.
Officer R. McGuire served the warrants Wednesday, and Edmondson was released on summons.
• Derrick Cameron, 39, of Easley Street, South Boston faces a charge of possession of marijuana.
McGuire served the warrant Wednesday, and Cameron was released on summons.
• Zaquan Deelontae Meadows, 18, of Jewell Street, South Boston faces a charge of possession of marijuana.
McGuire served the warrant Thursday, and Meadows was released on summons.