A 53-year-old Nathalie man faces a felony charge of not reporting an accident and driving under the influence, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Albert Benjamin Owen III of Hardings Mill Road was charged with the alleged offenses that occurred Jan. 28, and Lt. C. S. Yeatts served the warrants Tuesday.
• Charles Patrick Clay, 43, of Carters Lane, Halifax faces misdemeanor charges of petty larceny and cruelty to animals.
The alleged offenses occurred Dec. 26, 2019, and deputy C. G. Martin served the warrants Tuesday.
• Dakota Lee Loftis, 21, of Elmers Barker Trail, Scottsburg faces a charge of failure to appear.
The alleged offense occurred Aug. 20, and deputy D. L. Clark served the warrant Tuesday.
• Justin Moore, 30, of Chappell Trail, Vernon Hill faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery.
The alleged offense occurred Aug. 20, and Clark served the warrant Tuesday.
• Joseph Patrick Brandon, 38, of Memorial Drive, South Boston faces two felony charges of bail/pretrial violation.
The alleged offenses occurred May 14 and Aug. 19, and deputy A.C. Dunn served the warrants Wednesday.
• Joshua Noble Hall, 31, of Fox Trail, South Boston faces a felony charge of bail/pretrial violation.
The alleged offense occurred Aug. 19, and another agency served the warrant Wednesday.