A 27-year-old Nathalie man, Shawn Vincent Crews of Leda Road, faces drug charges of possession of marijuana, possession of a controlled substance and distribution of a controlled substance, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Officer A.B. Jones served the warrant on Tuesday. Crews was held without bond.
• Rayalle C. Walker, 21, of South Lowe Avenue, Chicago, Illinois faces a charge of conspiracy to distribute.
Officer J.G. Long served the warrant on April 19. Walker was held without bond.
• Adrian W. Watkins, 38, of White Oak Forks Road, Virgilina faces a charge of reckless driving in a parking lot.
Officer B.R. McGuire served the warrant on April 13.
• James Michael Francis, 45, of Huell Matthews Highway, South Boston faces a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
The alleged offense occurred Tuesday, and deputy R. L. Compton served the warrant the same day.
• Courtney Deshun Dixon, 40, of Chatham Road, Vernon Hill faces misdemeanor charges of probation violation and contempt of court.
The alleged offenses occurred May 21 and Nov. 19, and another agency served the warrants Tuesday.
• Isaiah Tyrese Webb, 21, of Cumberland Road, Farmville faces a misdemeanor charge of trespassing.
The alleged offense occurred Wednesday, and deputy T. M. Moore served the warrant the same day.
• Christopher Lamont Coles Jr., 22, of Huell Matthews Highway, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence.
The alleged offense occurred Wednesday, and deputy J. L. Franco served the warrant Thursday.