A 36-year-old Nathalie woman faces a felony charge of distribute or sell for profit a schedule I/II controlled substance, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Malina Justine Hicks of Leda Road was charged with the alleged offense that occurred July 14, and officer J. Throckmorton with the South Boston Police Department served the warrant Wednesday.
• Jason Thomas Sizemore, 43, of Millstone Church Trail, Nathalie faces two misdemeanor charges of public swearing/intoxication and a misdemeanor charge each of trespassing, resisting arrest and failure to appear.
The alleged offenses occurred Wednesday and Tuesday.
Deputy J. L. Franco served the warrant for one of the public swearing/intoxication charges on Wednesday, and deputy T. A. Leath served the remaining warrants Tuesday.
• Jerry Thomas Rudd Jr., 31, of Country Acres Road, Henderson, North Carolina face a felony charge of violating probation and a misdemeanor charge of failure to appear.
The alleged offenses occurred Dec. 26, 2017 and Aug. 12, and deputy H. O. Weddle served the warrants Tuesday.
• Patrick Nathaniel Salts, 39, of Herbert Allen Trail, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge each of driving with a suspended license due to a driving under the influence conviction and failure to appear.
The alleged offenses occurred Tuesday and Sept. 17.
Deputy T. W. Bush served the driving with a suspended license warrant Tuesday, and deputy J. B. Ragans served the failure to appear warrant Tuesday.
• Cecil Lewis Johnson, 51, of Golden Leaf Road, Nathalie faces a misdemeanor charge of misbehavior in court.
The alleged offense occurred Tuesday, and another agency served the warrant the same day.
• Amber Marie Francis, 28, of Booker Road, Brookneal faces a misdemeanor charge of unauthorized possession of drug paraphernalia.
The alleged offense occurred Feb. 12, and another agency served the warrant Tuesday.
• Wilford Sydnor, 45, of Edmunds Street, South Boston faces a charge of using profane language over a public airway, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Officer S. Kenney served the warrant Tuesday.