A 38-year-old Nathalie woman, Cynthia Gale Mays of Sandy Ridge Road, faces multiple charges of forgery and fraud and a charge of embezzlement, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Mays faces 26 counts of forgery of a check, 13 counts of fraud, obtaining money by false pretense, and one count of embezzlement.
Sgt. T. N. Bratton served the warrants on Thursday.
Mays was held under a $1,500 secured bond.
• Kerry Anne Hartman, 32, of Garretts Trail, Clover faces a charge of larceny for shoplifting.
An officer served the warrant on Friday. Hartman was released on summons.
• Brian Wilcher, 47, of McPhail Drive, South Boston faces a charge of being drunk in public.
Officer F. A. Powell served the warrant on Saturday.
• Rochell Leon Downey, 45, of Lafayette Road, Clarksville faces a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
The alleged offense occurred on Aug. 11, and another agency served the warrant on Friday.
• Kenyatta Nathaniel Lumpkin, 44, an inmate at Chesterfield County Jail faces a felony probation violation charge.
The alleged offense occurred on April 2, 2018, and deputy R.L. Compton served the warrant on Monday.
• Bradley William Lien, 28, of Dudley Road, Halifax, faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery against a family member.
The alleged offense occurred on Thursday, and Sgt. J.P. Adams served the warrant on Friday.
• Beth Robyn Collier, 62, of Volens Road, Nathalie faces a misdemeanor charge of vandalism of telephone equipment.
The alleged offense occurred on Tuesday, and deputy C.G. Martin served the warrant the same day.