A 47-year-old Wakeforest, North Carolina man faces charges of distribute a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance, grand larceny and driving with a suspended or revoked license, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Jody Len Cash of Willow Creek Drive was charged with the alleged offenses, and Officer D. Blanks Jr. served the warrants Friday.
Cash was held on no bond.
• George Louis Hill Jr., 43, of Maid Marion Lane, South Boston faces charges of assault and battery of a family member and being drunk in public.
Officer A. B. Jones served the warrants Friday, and Hill was held on a $2,500 unsecured bond.
• Kenneth Alexander Davis Jr., 19, of Carrington Street, South Boston faces a charge of possession of a controlled substance.
Blanks served the warrant Saturday, and Davis was released on summons.
• Lenzy Lee Terry Jr., 35, of Chatham Road, Halifax faces a charge of possession of marijuana.
Jones served the warrant Saturday, and Terry was released on summons.
• Ronnie Carl Riddle, 63, of Love Shop Park Road, South Boston faces a charge of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Officer S. Kenney served the warrant Sunday, and Riddle was held on a $2,500 unsecured bond.
• Travon Edmondson, 24, of Lincoln Drive, South Boston faces a charge of marijuana distribution.
Officer B. R. McGuire served the warrant Wednesday, and Edmondson was held on a $1,500 secured bond.
• Jonathan Ross Hawker, 33, of New Ingram Road, Danville faces a felony charge of grand larceny, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office.
The alleged offense occurred Aug. 22, and another agency served the warrant Wednesday.
• Mary Tuck, 73, of Spencer Lane, Halifax faces a misdemeanor charge of trespassing.
The alleged offense occurred Monday, and another agency served the warrant Wednesday.
• Bradley William Lien, 28, of Dudley Road, Halifax faces a misdemeanor charge of being drunk in public.
The alleged offense occurred Wednesday, and deputy T. W. Bush served the warrant the same day.