A 57-year-old Scottsburg man faces a felony drug charge of distribution of a controlled substance, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Albert Guill Womack of Drybridge Road was charged with the alleged offense that occurred Sunday, and Deputy T. W. Bush served the warrant the same day.
• Erica Page Vernon, 28, of Dawson Trail, Alton faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery of a family member.
The alleged offense occurred Saturday, and Deputy W. F. Cross served the warrant the same day.
• Jacob Wayne Newcomb, 29, of Dawson Trial, Alton faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery of a family member.
The alleged offense occurred Saturday, and Cross served the warrant the same day.
• Alyssa Kathryn Wilmouth, 21, of Shady Grove Church Road, Virgilina faces a misdemeanor charge of contempt of court.
The alleged offense occurred July 15, and Deputy R. W. Guthrie served the warrant Friday.
• Timuel Antoine McCain, 39, of Lowell Street, Danville faces a misdemeanor contempt of court charge.
The alleged offense occurred June 26, and another agency served the warrant Friday.
• Crystal Nester, 24, of Hummingbird Lane, South Boston faces misdemeanor charges of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and driving under the influence.
The alleged offenses occurred Thursday, and Deputy G. L. Jones served the warrants the same day.
• Kathryn Crabtree Farley, 50, of an unknown address was served a misdemeanor surety capias on Thursday by Deputy J. C. Young.
The alleged offense occurred June 17, 2016.
• Brian Kenneth Pumphrey Jr., 37, of Winstead Drive, Danville faces charges of larceny for credit card theft and fraud by credit card, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Officer D. Blanks Jr. served the warrants Sunday, and Pumphrey was held on no bond.
• Tammy Debres Beadles, 30, of Box 62, Crystal Hill faces a charge of larceny for shoplifting.
Officer J. Butler served the warrant Sunday.