A 29-year-old South Boston woman faces felony charges of assault with intent to maim and kidnapping by abduction and a misdemeanor charge of vandalism of telephone equipment, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Reuben Alberto Craighead of Second Street was charged with the alleged offenses that occurred Sunday, and deputy T. M. Moore served the warrants the same day.
• Trevor Zane Wright, 19, of L. P. Bailey Memorial Highway, Nathalie faces a felony charge of grand larceny.
The alleged offense occurred Oct. 16, and investigator J. M. Burton served the warrant Monday.
• Lewis Wayne Cobbs, 66, of Hackberry Road, Sutherlin faces a felony charge of being a convicted felon with a firearm.
The alleged offense occurred Friday, and deputy T.W. Bush served the warrant Sunday.
• Tyler Ray Rankin, 23, of Churchville Avenue, Staunton faces a felony charge of community based program violation.
The alleged offense occurred Sept. 5, and another agency served the warrant Friday.
• Kevin Lee Bailey, 32, of Warwick Street, Madison Heights faces a felony charge for failure to appear in court and misdemeanor charges for contempt of court, a capias to show cause and a surety capias.
The alleged offenses occurred April 15, June 17, June 6 and May 10, and another agency served the warrants Friday.
• Frankie Wayne Wilkerson, 22, of Leda Road, Nathalie faces a misdemeanor charge for assault and battery.
The alleged offenses occurred Nov. 14, and Lt. C. S. Yeatts served the warrant Friday.
• Christa Sherri Banville, 38, of Big Cedar Drive, Nathalie faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery of a family member.
The alleged offense occurred Friday, and deputy H. O. Weddle served the warrant Saturday.
• Leif Erik Rosenstrom Jr., 24, of Hamilton Boulevard, South Boston faces a charge of vandalism/property damage/other, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Officer D. Blanks Jr. served the warrant Friday.