A 21-year-old South Boston man faces a charge of driving under the influence, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Chase Loy Lenhart of Sandy Beach Road was charged with the alleged offense, and Officer D. Blanks Jr. served the warrant Saturday.
• Ja’Kye Shariq Dabbs, 22, of Halifax Road, Halifax faces a charge of violating probation of a misdemeanor offense.
Lt. T. Bratton served the warrant Thursday.
• Jhamad D. Lawson, 18, of Moore Street, South Boston faces a charge of possession of marijuana.
Blanks served the warrant Friday.
• Rickie Lewis Compton, 52, of Indian Trail, Buffalo Junction faces charges of assault and battery of a family member and unauthorized use of a vehicle.
Officer D. Allison served the warrant Monday.
• Caitlyn Reva Wikerson, 24, of Griffin Trail, Virgilina faces two misdemeanor charges of preliminary protective order, endanger child.
The alleged offenses occurred Thursday and July 1, and deputy S. Britton served the warrant Monday.
• Hugh Brent Wilmouth, 39, of Guill Town Road, Scottsburg faces a misdemeanor charge each of public swearing/intoxication and unauthorized possession of drug paraphernalia.
The alleged offenses occurred Monday, and deputy T. A. Leath served the warrants the same day.
• Joy Anequia White, 33, of Howard Avenue, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of bailee violating a release, pretrial condition.
The alleged offense occurred Thursday, and deputy J. B. Ragans served the warrant Monday.
• Caleb Jamal Davis, 20, of Piney Ridge Road, Nathalie faces a felony charge of violating probation.
The alleged offense occurred March 18, and Ragans served the warrant Monday.
• Neal Grady Sibley, 32, of Old Grubby Road, South Boston faces a felony charge of violating probation.
The alleged offense occurred March 5, and Ragans served the warrant Monday.