A 25-year-old South Boston man faces a charge of burglary, breaking and entering and attempt, according to South Boston Police Department records.
London Lamar Canada of Ferry Street was charged with the alleged offense, and Officer L. Perkins served the warrant Sunday.
Canada was held on a $2,500 unsecured bond.
• Tytianna Mikayla Faulkner, 20, of Sinai Road, South Boston faces a charge of pointing/brandishing a firearm.
Perkins served the warrant Monday, and Faulkner was held on a $1,500 unsecured bond.
• Dayshawn Malik Wells, 24, of Washington Avenue, South Boston faces charges of driving while license is revoked/suspended, reckless driving, attempting to elude police and fleeing from law enforcement.
Sgt. M. Bowen served the warrants Sunday.
• Derek Wayne Handy, 37, of Whipping Creek Road, Gladys faces a felony charge of unauthorized used of a vehicle, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
The alleged offense occurred Sunday, and deputy T. M. Moore served the warrant the same day.
• Amanda Marie Overby, 37, of Newton Pleasant Loop, Hurdle Mills, North Carolina faces a misdemeanor charge of identity theft.
The alleged offense occurred Saturday, and deputy W. F. Cross served the warrant the same day.
• Jeffrey Lynn Bagby, 59, of 9th Street, Virgilina faces misdemeanor charges of destruction of property and trespassing.
The alleged offenses occurred Friday, and Moore served the warrants Saturday.
• James Lionel Williams Jr., 25, of Oak Level Road, Vernon Hill faces a misdemeanor charge of defeating drug and alcohol screening.
The alleged offense occurred Aug. 20, and deputy T. W. Bush served the warrant Saturday.
• Carl Anthony Venable, 46, of Lee Syd Moore Road, Scottsburg faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery.
The alleged offense occurred June 13, and Lt. C. S. Yeatts served the warrant Saturday.
• Timothy Allen Weatherford, 55, of Oak Level Road, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of disseminate images of another.
The alleged offense occurred June 1, and Bush served the warrant Saturday.
• Lois Wilmouth, 58, of Link Puryear Road, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery.
The alleged offense occurred Aug. 10, and Bush served the warrant Friday.