A 24-year-old South Boston man faces a felony charge of violating community base probation, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Miguel Antonio Orellana of Crecent Drive was charged with the alleged offense that occurred Dec. 22, and deputy W. G. Nunn served the warrant Wednesday.
• Leshan Rontez Kirby, 34, of Ball Park Loop, Halifax faces a felony charge of violating probation of a felony offense.
The alleged offense occurred Nov. 7, 2018, and deputy D. W. Martin served the warrant Wednesday.
• Derek Wayne Handy, 38, of Whipping Creek Road, Gladys faces a misdemeanor charge of failure to appear.
The alleged offense occurred Sept. 9, and another agency served the warrant Tuesday.
• James Fletcher Jones, 60, of Clarkston Road, Nathalie faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery.
The alleged offense occurred Wednesday, and deputy J. L. Franco served the warrant the same day.
• Marion Sarah Daily, 46, of Clarkton Road, Nathalie faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery.
The alleged offense occurred Wednesday, and Franco served the warrant the same day.
A 20-year-old South Boston man faces a charge of purchasing alcohol for a person under 21 years of age and a charge of possession of marijuana, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Meanka Kearra Jackson of Union Grove Road was charged with the alleged offenses, and officer A. B. Jones served the warrant Saturday.
Jackson was released on summons.
• Andrew Patrick Crabb, 27, of Greenway Drive, South Boston faces a charge of public swearing/intoxication.
Officer J. Butler served the warrant Monday.