A 48-year-old South Boston man faces two felony drug charges of possession of Schedule I or II substance and a misdemeanor charge of possession of drug paraphernalia, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
James Anthony Green of Old Cluster Springs Road was charged with the alleged offenses that occurred on March 11, and Deputy T. H. Clarke served the warrants Tuesday.
• Jonathan Daruis Davis, 25, of Ball Park Loop, Halifax faces a felony charge of buying or receiving a firearm from another person knowing that the firearm was stolen.
The alleged offense occurred Sunday, and Deputy R. L. Compton served the warrant Wednesday.
• Christopher Raymond Irvin, 35, of Poplar Creek Street, South Boston faces a charge of failure to appear in court.
The alleged offense occurred on Nov. 19, and Deputy G. L. Jones served the warrant Tuesday.
• Bridget Rena Thompson, 44, of Bold Springs Road, South Boston faces a charge of failure to comply with pre-trial supervision with Halifax Pittsylvania County Services.
The alleged offense occurred March 20, and Cpl. C. J. Yeatts served the warrant Tuesday.
• A 20-year-old Scottsburg man faces charges of trespassing and contempt of court, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Tariq Lamar Sydnor of Lee Syd Moore Road was charged with the alleged offenses when Officer J. Long served the warrants Wednesday.
Sydnor was held with no bond.
• Karime Yireh Marquez, 22, of Paddison Street, Kernsville, North Carolina, faces two charges of being drunk in public/curse and abuse and obstruction of justice by threat or force.
Officer A. Powell served the warrants Tuesday, and Marquez was held with no bond.
• Tiara Martin, 18, of Glendale Drive, South Boston faces a larceny charge or shoplifting.
Officer R. McGuire served the warrant Tuesday, and Martin was released on summons.
• Sarah Louise Traynham, 53, of Hamilton Boulevard, South Boston faces a larceny charge for shoplifting.
Officer T. Richardson served the warrant Tuesday, and Traynham was released on summons.
• Glen Thomas Moneymaker, 50, of Fordland Drive, Halifax faces two larceny charges for shoplifting.
Cpl. A. Whitmore served the warrants Wednesday, and Moneymaker was held on a $1,500 unsecured bond.