A 21-year-old South Boston man faces multiple drug and firearm-related charges, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Akeyzi Vondrae Johnson of Eric Lane is charged with possession of a firearm and drugs, reckless handling of a firearm/ reckless handling of a firearm while hunting, carrying a concealed weapon and possession of a controlled substance. Sgt. M. Bowen served the warrants on Sunday. Johnson was held on no bond.
• Zachary Ryan Oakes, 30, of Ringgold Depot Road, Ringgold, faces charges of possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving while drinking alcohol.
Office D. Blanks Jr. served the warrants on Saturday. Oakes was held on a $3,000 bond.
• Pharrin Michael Greene, 42, of Halley Southeast No. 1, Washington, D.C., faces a charge of hit and run.
Officer J. Long served the warrant on Sunday. Greene was held on a $2,000 secured bond.
• Cecil Edison Conner, 65, of Newton Farm Road, South Boston faces a charge of assault and battery.
Officer R.B. McGuire served the warrant on Thursday. Conner was held under a $1,500 secured bond.
• Tracy Price Dibble, 44, of Fernwick Drive, South Boston, faces charges of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs and refusal to take a breath test.
Officer W.K. Bane served the warrant on Sunday.
• Sincere Christopher Hill, 19, of Poplar Creek Street, Apt. 118, South Boston faces a charge of possession of marijuana.
Bowen served the warrant on Saturday. Hill was released on summons.
• Kaos Dionta Moses, 26, of Berry Lane, Roanoke faces a charge of obstruction of justice by threat/force.
Cpl. J. George served the warrant Monday. Moses was released on summons.