A 28-year-old South Boston woman faces charges of felonious assault with intent to maim and assault and battery of a family member, according to South Boston Police Department records.
Alacia Nicole Johnson, 28, of Woodbrook Avenue was charged with the alleged offenses, and officer W.K. Bane served the warrants Thursday.
• Anita Venable, 53, of Stebbins Street, South Boston faces a charge of fraudulent conversion of property.
Sgt. T. VanAernem served the warrant on Tuesday. Venable was held under a $1,000 secured bond.
A 23-year-old South Boston woman faces charges of possession of marijuana, driving under the influence and driving while not licensed, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Madeline Rose Smith of Wolf Trap Road was charged with the alleged offenses that occurred on Tuesday, and deputy J.S. Garber served the warrants on Wednesday.
• Ralph Lee Williams Jr. 55, of Cowford Road, Halifax faces misdemeanor charges of driving while license suspended third offense, operating a vehicle without registration, plate and contempt of court.
The first two alleged offenses occurred on Wednesday, and the third alleged offense occurred on Dec. 4, 2018. Deputy D.L. Clark served the warrants on Wednesday.
• Tyrone Tristan Barlow, 24, of 5th Street, Richmond faces a misdemeanor contempt of court charge.
The alleged offense occurred on Oct. 3, and another agency served the warrant on Tuesday.
• Marion Sarah Daily, 45, of Clarkton Road, Nathalie faces a misdemeanor probation violation charge.
The alleged offense occurred on March 27, and deputy C.D. Wilborne served the warrant on Tuesday.
• Quatesha Clark, 28, of Hodges St., South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of writing a bad check less than $500.
The alleged offense occurred on Nov. 18, 2018, and another agency served the warrant on Tuesday.