A 47-year-old South Boston man faces a felony drug charge of possession of a Schedule I/II controlled substance and misdemeanor charges of possession of marijuana and identity theft, according to the Halifax County Sheriff’s Office.
Milton Eugene Clark of Fenton Street was charged with the alleged offenses that occurred June 18, and another agency served the warrants Friday.
• Doyle Tansel Comer, 56, of Old Cluster Springs Road, South Boston faces a felony charge of vandalism.
The alleged offense occurred Jan. 10, and Deputy J. A. Short served the warrant Saturday.
• Lori Ann Leath, 36, of Bellevue Road, Halifax faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery of a family member.
The alleged offense occurred Saturday, and Sgt. J. P. Adams served the warrant Sunday.
• Phillip Willie Leath, 43, of Bellevue Road, Halifax faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery of a family member.
The alleged offense occurred Saturday, and Adams served the warrant Sunday.
• Kelvin Wise Stovall, 29, of Poplar Creek Street, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of trespassing.
The alleged offense occurred March 4, and another agency served the warrant Sunday.
• Zakiya N. Johnson, 28, of Cole Street and Love Shop Road, South Boston faces a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence, according to South Boston Police Department records.
The alleged offense occurred Feb. 9, and Officer J. Long served the warrant Monday.
• Patricia Powell Bagby, 60, of Love Town Road, Buffalo Junction faces a larceny charge for shoplifting.
Officer A. B. Jones served the warrant Sunday, and Bagby was held on a $1,000 secured bond.
• Kevin Lee Bailey, 31, of Warwick Street, Madison Heights faces charges of contempt of court and driving on a suspended or revoked license.
Officer D. Blanks Jr. served the warrants April 9, and Bailey was held on $1,500 unsecured bonds on each charge.