A 31-year-old Nathalie man faces felony charges of grand larceny and vandalism, according to Halifax County Sheriff’s Office records.
Edwin Cordelle Waller of Lower Liberty Road was charged with the alleged offenses that occurred July 1, and deputy R. L. Compton served the warrants Friday.
• Rosalyn Jane Davis, 41, of Murphy Grove Road, Halifax faces a charge of felonious assault with intent to maim.
The alleged offense occurred Friday, and deputy T. M. Moore served the warrant Saturday.
• David Matthew Inman, 34, of King Street, Reidsville, North Carolian faces two misdemeanor charges of assault and battery of a family member.
The alleged offenses occurred May 1 and April 3, and another agency served the warrants Friday.
• Sarah Rebecca Elliott Ingram, 48, of Cluster Springs Road, Alton faces a misdemeanor charge of assault and battery.
The alleged offense occurred Saturday, and deputy C. S. Hudson served the warrant the same day.
• Melvin Junior Womack, 31, of Cherry Hill Church Road, South Boston faces misdemeanor charges of possession of marijuana and assault and battery of a family member.
The alleged offenses occurred Sunday, and deputy T. W. Bush served the warrants Sunday and Monday.
• Latiehsa Drane, 38, of Ridge Street, South Boston faces misdemeanor charges of harassment by computer and making annoying phone calls.
The alleged offenses occurred May 17, and deputy P. C. Clayton served the warrants Thursday.
• Jason Thomas Sizemore, 41, of Milestone Church Trail, Nathalie faces misdemeanor charges of driving with a suspended or revoked license and driving under the influence.
The alleged offense occurred Thursday, and deputy J.L. Franco served the warrant the same day.