The Halifax County School Board approved the following personnel report when they met Monday evening:
- Appointment of Daniel Baisch as a part time teacher at Blue Ridge Regional Jail with a salary of $7,185.12;
- Resignation of Halifax County Middle School math teacher Stephen Adamson effective Oct. 22;
- Appointment of Antonio Moore as a custodian at the middle school starting Dec. 1;
- A leave of absence for South Boston Elementary School paraprofessional Kathryn Vergamini for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year, beginning Oct. 23;
- Appointment of Tiffany Glass as a substitute bus driver and a substitute car drive/bus aide; and
- Resignation of car driver Judy Currin effective Monday.